Pages

Friday, April 30, 2021

The Next Book Is Coming

Well, what do you know? I am finally getting to work on this new exciting installment of The Apocalypse Series. Yes, I know that many of you have been dying to know what's going to happen next. Well, I ask you to be patient and hold on. I am writing the book just as fast as I can. I am hoping to have this exciting book finished and ready for editing by September 2021. But it depends on how fast I can write and if God doesn't have me stop to work on another book again. Hey, you do what God tells you to do. Saves you so much time and hassle if you are obedient to Him the very first time. Yes, I learned this from past experiences. So I ask you to be patient because it will be well worth the wait, I promise. In the meantime, you are welcome to check out my other books. I hope that you enjoy them and thanks for hanging around.

You can find them here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...