Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Interview With Katie Farnsworth

Cheryllynn Dyess (cheryllynn_dyess) | 6 comments Tell me about Katie? I have not read your book yet, what about Katie would draw me in???


Pam Funke | 32 comments Hello Cheryllyn. My name is Katie Farnsworth. How are you this evening? I am a 50 year old grandmother of four, although I don't get to see them as often as I would like. I am what some would refer to as a church mother. I was raised in the church as was my mother and her mother before her. Is there anything specific that you would like to ask me?

 Cheryllynn Dyess (cheryllynn_dyess) | 6 comments Katie, where are you from? Do your grandchildren live far away from you, is that why you do not get to see them much? I have a granddaughter that lives very many states away from me, so I do not get to see her much like I would like.
Do you work, and if so what is your career? What do you like to do in your spare time? What church were you raised in, I was raised Episcopalian?

Pam Funke | 32 comments I am from Baton Rogue, Louisiana. Yes, my grandchildren are scattered all across the United States as my daughter and two sons are all in the military. It's hard to be away from my family for so long. Yes, I work still. The current economy makes it hard for someone like me to be able to retire. I am a scientist on a military base. I was raised in a Church of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...