Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Imagination Stage



I would like to introduce you to my new young adult series, The Guardian Angels. Writing for the enjoyment of our youth and teens is not only a blessing, but it is so much fun. I love watching the joy on their faces as they read one of my books or tell me how much they enjoyed reading something that I've written. I hope that you will all enjoy this series just as much as you have the others.

The first book in The Guardian Angels series is entitled Tara. This book is still in the idea and imagination phase of writing. A book can stay in this stage for a short period of time or a long period of time, it just depends on how fast things work themselves out for the next process. I am anxious to start writing this series. This is going to be something completely new and unique. I hope that it will be not only enjoyable, but inspirational. I look forward to creating an unique experience for you that leaves you wanting for more.
Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...