Pages

Friday, April 30, 2021

Nicolaitanes Balac Is A Very Bad Man!

     Okay, I'm back. So sorry about earlier. I promise to behave now. [Serenity laughs nervously.] I just had to come online to warn you! Nicolaitanes is dangerous! I can't believe he is who they say he is. This is so weird and crazy to me. I never pictured the purest of evil to be quite so handsome. Yeah Nicolaitanes is a very bad man but there's no way he is who these people think he is! Is he? Maybe I should do some studying of the Bible for myself. I just didn't picture the antichrist as someone so handsome. I don't know, what do you think? Is that the face of someone who could be the son of the devil? He seems way too smooth to be someone like that. I haven't decided for myself yet if I believe what they're saying about him or not.
  
     Now don't let this angel face of yours fool you. He really is a bad man! I still don't know why it is that he's after me or why on earth he wants me dead. All I know is that I have no intention of allowing that man to find me. Not if I can help it anyway. Well, if you run into him I would suggest that you do your best to go the other way and stay away from him!  I wish he'd give up already and leave me be. I'm so sick of being in hiding already. [Serenity tugs on her hair and yells with exasperation.]







No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...