Pages

Friday, April 30, 2021

I'm So Excited!!

Wow, I just can't believe it. The next installment of The Apocalypse Series is now available on Amazon. I am so excited. I cannot wait to find out what happens to me next. I wonder if I'll ever get out of this safe house. (sigh) It's not that I mind it all that much. I mean the people here are great and all. I really appreciate what they're doing for me and that they seem to care for me so much. It's just that I am really ready to be able to be outside and frankly, to just have my life back. When will I find out why these people are after me? I mean as far as I can remember, I have never done anything to warrant this behavior.

Well, I'm off to get my copy of The World at War!! I'm anxious to find out what happens next to everyone. (especially me!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...