Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Who's The Snitch? Is It You?

     Okay. Which one of you told? Why would you do such a thing? Because of you, we are having to leave this hidden little hovel and going to....well, I cannot disclose to you the new location. That would be stupid of me to do so. Especially now that I know I cannot trust all of you. So very sad. I thought you were all my friends. Guess there's a wolf in sheep's clothing around here.


          This a photo that I took as snuck a look outside the safe house earlier. I wonder where it is that we are going next. At least, I get to take my little buddy with me. I was so worried they would make me leave the dog behind. Guess they like having him around more than they admit to. He is a joy to have around. I don't believe that I would be able to stay sane if he wasn't there to put a smile on my face.
      I don't know when I'll be able to come online again or if I can. Please....PLEASE keep me in your prayers. My life is so in danger right now.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...