Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Man! That Was A Close One.

     Good! You're still here. I was so afraid there was nobody left. Things got kind of hectic after my last post. We were almost discovered by some of Nicolaitanes' goons. I don't know which one of you told him where we were, but God delivered us from that fiasco. I am so thankful and so relieved. We all got here to our new location safely.
     So what's been happening out there in the real world? Are you all safe? You do realize that crazy man, Nicolaitanes Balac is a madman trying to take over the world, right? I, personally, don't know if this part is true, but a lot of people truly believe this man is the son of Satan (the devil).  I can see how they would think that. I'm still trying to make my own decision about that. I mean, I know he's evil incarnate but I don't know about him being the antichrist or anything. What do you think about him? I would truly love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...