Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Are You Okay?

I've been worried about you all the entire day. Look I'm sorry if I put you in any danger. You aren't on the run now, are you? If you are, I am truly sorry. But for the rest of you, keep your eyes and ears open. Nicolaitanes is not who he portrays himself to be. But I'm sure that you know that by now. You have been reading Operation Dark Angel, haven't you? If not, you should be. That's the only way that you will be able to know what's going on.

Pssst, maybe if you ask my author she'll give you a review copy to read in exchange for writing a review. But I didn't just tell you that. She's gonna kill me. (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...