Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here lately. It's actually quite nice to be able to enjoy a day without having to constantly look over your shoulder. Oh no, we are still in hiding but I think those who are hunting me down have temporarily lost my trail. Today I was even able to go outside without any fear. While walking I found this beautiful tree and lake and decided to take a photo of it. Isn't it the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? Sure, I know it's just a tree, but when everything you see is war torn or burning to a crisp you tend to admire the simplest things.
     Our group is now even less. It is so sad here without Katie around. It is only now that she is gone that I truly realize all that she did for me. I miss all of her little talks. I miss my crocheting lessons with her. I miss the way she loved me though she didn't much like me in the beginning. I really miss how she would talk to me about God. She always answered my questions.
     I hear that Nicolaitanes has teamed up with Pope Josef Bartola now. Something in my heart tells me that is a nightmare waiting to happen. Things are about to get extremely ugly ~ especially for us Christians. I'm not sure if I am ready or strong enough to handle all of it. I don't much like pain--it hurts.
     Well, I just wanted to check in with you all so you would know I am still alive and still free. I hope you all have found a safe place to stay as well.  Now is the time to get your heart and yourself right with God. If you don't, I am afraid for you. Afraid of what's coming. Afraid of what Nicolaitanes is going to do. Please be careful and ask God to keep those blinders off your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...