Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

Oh! NO

 I am at a complete loss of words. My heart hurts so bad I just want to die inside. My friend, Katie, was killed today. We were minding our own business. I don't know why they opened fire on Elijah's car. I know she didn't like me all that much, but still she catered to me with the love and compassion of a sweet grandma. Why oh why did Katie have to die? I don't get it! I still can't believe she's gone. What's worse, we had to dump her body outside of the hospital.
This fiasco is all her fault. If she had just followed the plan, followed the rules, but no! Her stupidity cost Katie her life. Sorry for all the ranting but I'm just so angry. Who will I crochet with now? None of the others do any craft nor do they know how to crochet. How will I finish my doll now? Crocheting kept me calm in this chaotic world of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...