Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

I Need Your Opinions

I was just thinking, that since you guys are giving my author some really great reviews on the series. What would think about my giving away a few pieces of my jewelry as a prize for the series' launch?

I've been pondering about this for a bit and I think that it's a way that I can help my author out. It's not like I have a whole lot to do stuck here in the safe house anyway. You have to find some hobbies or being couped up indoors would drive even the most sanest person mad. After I create my masterpieces, I will post photos of them for your opinions. ~Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...