Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

New Fantasy Series Coming Soon!


      Can you believe it? I, Author Pam Funke, have written another amazing fantasy series and I cannot wait to share it with you. This series was outside of my comfort zone, yes again, but I must say that it took me on an amazing ride. I hope you guys like it. [Bites nails nervously. ] 
     So, the series is called, THE WITCHES OF SANDHILLS STATION. A young girl named Raven Carrington acquires powers that makes her look at her world in a whole new way. She comes from a Christian family so how in the world could she be a witch, right? So, apparently somewhere deep in her family tree she is related to one of 'The' 12 disciples. Are her powers of God OR are they of the devil? That's a question she needs to figure out. 
     This amazing coming of age fantasy is sure to delight your reading senses. Believe me, there is NOTHING out there even remotely close to this new series. Keep your eyes open for the release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...