Pages

Monday, April 15, 2019

****New Release by Pam Funke****

Israel by Pam Funke
ISBN:  1717134823
Purchase: Kindle/Paperback 
Blurb: 
     Hello, my name is Israel Jacobs. I am 14 years old. I just returned from a most unusual, but exciting trip to Syria with my family. My mom is a world famous archeologist, who is bent on proving the Bible to the world. Although my mom's job is pretty cool, I'm not all that into the religion thing. At least, I didn't used to be until now. My sister and I accompanied her on her latest archeological dig in Syria where I found a magical stone that transported me on adventure that you will never believe. Can you believe that I am actually witnessing what she is trying to prove? I still cannot believe it myself and I am actually witnessing it with my own eyes. Come join me on my adventure through time and on my own special quest. Come with me and we'll discover God together.

 I am the proud grand-daughter of a pastor and have had the pleasure of learning about God at an early age. I am a Christian author who enjoys writing various genres in the Christian genre. My love of reading and writing led me to begin writing for the enjoyment of others. I am thankful for the many creative writing classes I had back in elementary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...