Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Introducing The Nephilim Series

My daughter dared me to write a book that was totally outside of my comfort zone, hence The Nephilim series was born. I must say that I had an amazing time write the first installation in this trilogy. Kara Ravencloud is an unique teenager who is on the verge of discovering who she really is. Things are not always as they appear. Lord knows, Kara definitely learned this lesson in this series. Kara is a heroine that is quite unique in her own way. At times, I felt eerily connected to her. Her life is not so much different from our own lives. We must all decide on our own who we will choose to serve in our lives. Journey into her world and see where her quest will lead her.

Kara Ravencloud is an unique individual who has been sheltered all of her life until now. She's growing wings and has no clue what she really is. She never knew there were angels, albeit, fallen ones in the town where she lives. To find out her own father was an angel is mind-blowing to her. So, when the Elders send her on a special quest that will destroy life as she knows it IF the people living in her town find out about the items on her quest list.

This was a very unique series and I had a great time writing it. I do hope you all enjoy the book. The second book in the series is coming very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...