Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Coming Soon






Potential book synopsis:
The Fallen are angels that were cast out of heaven for disobeying God and choosing to follow Lucifer. They were cast down to earth where they mated with human women. What happened to them? What happened to their children? What if after being cast down to earth many changed their minds and wanted to reconcile with God? What if their children did?

My name is Kara. I am a Nephilim, a daughter of the fallen. There are many here like me. Not all of us choose to follow the one called Lucifer. Many of us, like me, are seeking ways to reconcile our people to God. Join me as we fight for our freedom to follow God.




Potential book synopsis:
Michael Godfrey is the world's richest man. All of his wealth though, isn't making him happy. What can he do to become happy? After spending much needed  quality time with God, he sets out on a mission for God. He seeks out people to give $50,000 a week for life. But there's a catch: they must use $10,000 of it a week to help perfect strangers. They must do something to improve that person's life drastically; make them happy. If not, then they will forfeit the money to someone else. Can he find people willing to do this? Will this mission make him happy or will hes still be so unhappy with his life? What would you do if he offered this opportunity to you?



 Potential book synopsis:
Nicolaitanes Balac is dead and the world is at a loss. The world is still in the midst of World War III and there's no hope in sight for peace. What happened to all of the Christians (one fourth of the world's population)? If they were the ones responsible for the start of World War III and all of the violence and turmoil going on today as the United World Religion (UWR) claims, then why aren't they here? Some people are starting to question the motives of the UWR. Who will come to save the world? Pope Josef Balac has risen to power as head of the UWR. Will he become the world's new hope? Or will the world continue to spiral out of control?



Potential book synopsis:
Cathryn is a teen-aged girl living in a society full of evil. But she and her brother Joshua are different from all of the others. They are Seekers of the Light. Seekers of the Light are the minority group that are still seeking after the ways of God. They meet up with other seekers, Sara and Khadijah, on an incredible journey. Can they succeed in living lives acceptable to God in a world that is seeking after the ways of The Ancient One? Or will they fail?



Potential book synopsis:
 Meet the Johnson family, an extremely happy, middle-class family. All of this changed with the death of their 3 year old son. Keith's wife, Susan is unable to cope with the death and blames Keith. Their marriage quickly crumbles thereafter. Then Keith is given a big promotion which requires their family to move to Walla Walla, Washington. He figures that the new job and a change of scenery will help his wife to finally heal and give them a chance to fix their marriage.

Just when things seem to be going well for the Johnsons, in walks Dixie LaRou, a seductive beautiful young woman who has eyes for Keith. Keith and Susan's marriage is still on a rocky path and Keith falls for Dixie. He's ready to sever his marriage when his children disappear. In fact, all of the town's children have disappeared. Will this be the incentive needed to repair and save his marriage or will this be the final straw and lead to divorce?



 Potential book synopsis:

Hello, my name is Israel Jacobs. I am 14 years old. I just returned from a most unusual but exciting trip to Israel with my family. My mom is a world famous archeologist, who is bent on proving the Bible to the world. Although my mom's job is pretty cool. I'm not all that into the religion thing. At least I didn't used to be until now.

My sister and I accompanied her on her latest archeological dig in Israel where I found a magical stone that transported me on adventure that you will never believe. Can you believe that I am actually witnessing what she (my mom) is trying to prove? I still cannot believe it myself and I am actually witnessing it with my own eyes. Come join me on my adventure through time and on my own special quest. Come with me and we'll discover God together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...