Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Hi Everyone

Hi all, this is Brianca Euley. I truly hope you are all enjoying my story. Yeah, I know it is kind of hard to enjoy the book as it talks about some pretty serious and hard things to talk about. Believe me, it was pretty hard for my author to write it and tell the story. So many people go through what I went through on a daily basis. We need to stop it some how. I know the authorities are doing everything they can, but it's not enough since it keeps occurring.

Parents we need to discuss the topics in my story with our daughters that way they know the evils out there in the world. If you know of any one who is currently in any of the situations discussed in my story, please (I'm begging you) don't ignore it. Do what you can to help the person get out of the situation! Thank you for listening to my rant.

Do check out my story (it is FREE by the way) and talk about it with your daughters. Let them read my story as well (15 and older please) and then talk about it with them. Ask them how they felt about various situations and what they would do if they ever find themselves in any of the situations. Then LISTEN to what they have to say.



A Valley Experience by Pam Funke


“One single decision can send you careening down a path where you don’t want to go.”

Meet Brianca Euley, a girl who goes through life searching for love. She searches in all the wrong places--in the clubs, with various men, everywhere except where true unconditional love waits for her. Will she ever learn that what is missing from her life is God? How far down this path of destruction will she go before she reaches out to God?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...