Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

The First Sammy Book Is Finished


The very first book in my second children's series is now finished! Yes! Where Did I Come From? is now in the editing stage. I hope that the editing and revamping will be finished by the end of the month so that it can be ready for release prior to Easter. 

Book blurb:  Meet Sammy the turtle. Sammy is a baby turtle who is all alone. Where did he come from? He knew that he had a mother somewhere, but he did not know where. Sammy goes on an adventure to not only find his mother, but to ultimately find out where he really came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...