Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Do You Love Turtles? Come Read About One Today.

I know that you've been waiting patiently for the awesome new children's book by me. Your patience has finally paid off. For a limited time only starting March 25th you'll be able to get a free copy to read for your enjoyment. I hope that you like my new story and that you'll share it with your children and grandchildren.

Sammy's very first adventure was a fun story to write. Turtles have always been an amazing little creature no matter what type of turtle they were. I'm glad to have written about a special turtle named Sammy.

Come get your free copy NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...