Pages

Monday, November 30, 2020

Hobbies I Enjoy


 

Hello again. I thought you might want to take a look into my life as an author. I must admit that I am a normal human being, just like you. I enjoy doing a numerous amount of creative things. I enjoy crocheting (like the little doggy I created in the photo there), painting, scrapbooking, drawing, coloring, sewing, embroidery, making tumblers and shirts, oh yeah, using my Cricut, as well as spending quality time with my family.  I love being creative because you can get lost into it for a little while. This world is full of sadness and with the COVID epidemic it really is very wise to have a hobby or two to keep you sane.

I have been learning new things while we were quarantined and I have found ways to incorporate them into my author stuff. What do you like to do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...