Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Do You Want To Know A Secret?

What exactly is Operation Dark Angel you ask? Well, I don't really know if I should tell you that. I mean it is top secret per se. But I would feel terribly if the voice found out that I told you about it. Why? Well because frankly you would have to go into hiding like me. Nicolaitanes would have his henchmen hunting you down like a rabid dog. Believe me, that's no joke.

I guess that it would be okay if I just told you what the voice told me about the project. You can decide for yourself whether you believe it or not. Let me see if I can remember exactly what the voice said to me. Please forgive me if I don't quite tell you word for word.

Operation Dark Angel is a TOP SECRET military mission that was created for the good of the inhabitants of the earth. You see our world is in terrible condition. There are so many wars, rumors of wars, murders, hatred, thousands of people starving, probably just as many people with no place to live, the list goes on and on. Anyway, the voice said that this project would feed the entire world, give everyone a decent place to live, but mostly it would bring peace to the entire world. Can you imagine a world with no more wars, no more fighting? That would be so wonderful, don't you agree?

Maybe this operation really will accomplish those things, but I don't like the way that the group is going about obtaining it. But, I'm not going to tell you any more about it.......you'll just have to read the books for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...