Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Prayer Needed!

     I am so glad you all liked the idea of my creating a store to sell in honor of my late friend, Katie. She taught me how to crochet while we were stuck in hiding. It really helped to pass the time. I shall miss those talks we had while we crocheted. I don't know if you all know or not, but I haven't exactly been completely convinced of the whole God thing just yet. But Katie was patient. She answered all of my questions no matter how stupid they seemed. She didn't try to force it on me. For that I was thankful. I am a whole lot more convinced about God now though. I'm just not ready to accept Him. I mean, how could He possibly want me after all of the things that I've done? That part still gets me. Katy told me time after time that God will take me exactly as I am, forgive me of EVERY sin I have ever committed and make me a part of His family. Pray for me please and for others like me. I really want to believe all this. Plus I know somebody has been watching over me after the many close calls on my life since this  journey began.
   
     For now, we are all safe. I don't know how long this will last. I hope they will give up trying to pursue me. I don't even know why they are in the first place. I don't know anything. Well, until we meet again.


Peaceful view outside the safehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...