Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

All About Serenity


My name is Serenity Marie Lambert. I was born February 11, 1987 in London, England, where I lived the majority of my life.

I have three sisters and one brother. (Hannah, Alisyn, Kendall and Abner) We were fortunate to have two very loving and caring parents. And yes, not only are they both still living but they are also still married to each other. Although we weren't considered as rich, my dad made sure that we were never want for anything. He worked hard to bring home the bacon.

When I'm not at work, I love to read (love stories and a good thriller are my absolute faves). I also enjoy horseback riding, photography, cooking and quilting. I do enjoy a good movie as well although it's not much fun watching by myself.  What is it that I do you ask? Well, I can't really tell you what I did for Nicolaitanes Balac. You'll just have to read The Apocalypse Series to find out.

I don't really know what else that I can tell you about myself, there's not much to tell. My life before now has been pretty much boring, but what I wouldn't give to go back to having less excitement. You have no idea what it's like to be constantly looking over your shoulder and afraid for your very life. I don't know what possessed me to get involved with Operation Dark Angel in the first place. Oh wait, yes I do ~ the money. They say that money is the root of all evil. Boy, were they right!


Here are some photos of home that I love and hope that you like:

This is a picture of the house that I grew up in. 








Although now, I am living in the United States temporarily in the small town of Hinesville, Georgia.  The group that I am a part of had us relocate there to begin work on a secret military operation. (Operation Dark Angel) You would never believe that Nicolaitanes' company built a beautiful new building with many top secret laboratories underground. You can't really tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...