Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

What's New?

     Hello to all my wonderful fans. Thanks for stopping by my blog to see what I'm up to. So here's some more author news.
     Right now, I currently have a couple of new books in the works. I am working on three children's books, one young adult book and my thriller series, The Apocalypse.  I hope to have these completed soon and ready for publishing by summer. At least, that's the plan.  I am also putting into place some exciting research for a new series that I'm thinking about writing. I believe the research itself will be an exciting experience and who knows it may spawn new ideas for more books.
     I also am hoping to schedule a couple of book signings for later this year. And if things work out well, there may be some wonderful new opportunities for my books. I do believe this year is going to be amazing and bring some awesome new books for you to enjoy.
     Until then, stay tuned for more great news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...