Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Teaser From My New Kid's Book



“Santa, I know how much you love children. I’m sorry we have none of our own. Anyway, here’s my idea. You spend hours and hours out in the workshop making toys with the elves. Why not give them away to the world’s children?” Mrs. Claus suggested.
Santa looked at his wife for a moment thinking. He suddenly stood up excited. “You are absolutely right, dear. What a great idea!”
Mrs. Claus smiled, “I’m glad I could be helpful.”
Santa walked over and gave his wife a great big bear hug and kiss. Then without another word he left the house and headed to the workshop to share the idea with his elven friends.
That was a fifty years ago. Santa has been making and delivering toys to children around the world ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...