Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Books By Author Pam Funke

I have changed the way information about my books is viewed. By clicking on the links at the top of the page, it will take you to that book's blog. I did this to be able to provide more information about the book and to create more interaction. Below you will see book covers for the books that are either published or will be published within the next 6 months. I hope that you all will enjoy this way a lot better than before. So go check out my books today!



Coming Soon

Now Available

Coming February 2014

Coming Soon

Now Available
 
Now Available
 
Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...