Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

This Guy Makes Trump Look Like An Angel

Isn't he like the cutest thing ever? He's my new sidekick to keep me company in this lonely safe house.

Sorry that I have not been here in quite some time. Things in my world have been so hectic, but I expect that they have been in your world too. We've had to move again. Someone who shall remain nameless actually turned me in. Can you believe it? I mean you are supposed to be helping me, hiding me and my friends from psychos. I mean really. I cannot believe that you turned in my location for some money. It saddens my heart to know that people will turn on you for money. They do say that money is the root of all evil. How right they are. You don't know they chaos that this person caused. 

She and some of her buddies from the last safe house actually kidnapped myself and my friend Ezekiel. I still can't believe it. For a while there though I was afraid that my new found friend Katy had something to do with this. She never quite seemed to like me. I never did find out why that was. Oh, did I say was? I'm sorry. I still can't quite get over that. During our escape from the safe house we lost Katy. (sniff) She was killed while we were getting away. She was hit by one of the bullets fired upon our getaway car. We also lost Eliza. Kind of strange that I actually feel kind of sad about Eliza's death when she was the one who turned in me to collect the reward money. But I suppose that it has to do with her selfless act in the end. She actually ended up saving us. She lured the baddies away so that we could get out of the safe house. Unfortunately she was shot in the leg during the process. She died on the operating table at the hospital. Yeah, yeah I know what you are saying, but aren't we supposed to forgive each other? It may be hard to at times, but eventually I still forgive other people for the things that they do to me.

Well, to make matters worse (at least for me) something even stranger happened when we escaped from the hospital where the baddies caught up with us. Hundreds of thousands of people disappeared. They vanished--poof! I still don't know what happened to them. Where did they go? Will they be coming back? Our new friend Meredith was one of the ones who poofed.  I think maybe that's why Germaine is in so much pain now. He hasn't really said a whole lot since it happened. I'm afraid to ask him anything.

The fate of the world has become even more chaotic since then. I don't know what's going to happen next. Do you? 

Well, I have some things around here that I need to do. Besides I shouldn't be online for any given time. I don't want them to find us again. But do drop me a line now and then, I'd love someone to talk to. It's really kind of lonely around here. I mean there are other people here, but they don't really want to talk. I need some conversation. Know what I mean?

Well, signing off for now. Until next we meet, please stay safe everyone and keep your eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...