Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2020

A New Book Is Coming Your Way!!

 

Good afternoon my fellow readers. I am currently putting the final touches on my new dystopian fantasy book, THE WORLD AT WAR. It is the second installment of my Apocalypse series. It has been a really interesting book to write. I've learned a lot from the various characters and their lives during the pandemic and devastation. In fact, what they are going through right now is much like that of our lives with COVID19. The only difference is that we are not at war with one another and the antichrist has yet to gain political power. Yes, I set yet. For you see, that time is coming though many believe that we should not take the Bible literally. I beg to differ.

Follow the lives of Serenity, Katy, General Ludlow, Ezekiel, Rosalind and Nicolaitanes as they journey into a global war. Each has a purpose that if it doesn't happen could have dire consequences that will affect the entire world. How would you fair in their shoes? What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...