Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Ebook Sale

     My author sure has been very busy lately. It's hard to believe there's three books out already about what's going on in my life. Perhaps one of them explains why I'm being hunted down like a dog. If when you're reading you figure it out, by all means please tell me. I would definitely like to know. Especially since I have no recollection of what happened. I don't even know why I even know the man. He's not my type!
      In  Operation Dark Angel: The Rise of Nicolaitanes, you'll discover a little history behind Nicolaitanes Balac. You may even be surprised to find out where he comes from. I know I was which is saying a lot because I was there. You should really go and grab a copy so you can become acquainted with my story. People, you can buy a copy of the first book for FREE July 11th - 13th. Isn't that amazing?
By the way, please don't let anyone know I've been here because Nicolaitanes' people are still after me. But do feel free to share this post about the free book.
~Serenity Lambert, character 

To purchase the book, just click the book title above or click the link here: http://mybook.to/ODATheRise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...