Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Hello There

Hi everyone. My name is Serenity Lambert and I am a character from The Apocalypse series. It's nice to meet all of you. I just wanted to pop in and let you all know how excited I am that the next installment of the series is getting ready to be released. I can't wait to find out what happens to me next! Yeah, I know. You think that I should already know what's going to happen because I'm in the story, but I don't since my author refuses to let me in on the secret. Heck, I don't even know what the cover of the new book is going to look like. I'm downright curious to find out too, but she has all of those things hidden away from me. Drat! Anyhoo, if you'd like to find out some of the little tidbits that I know about the series that aren't in any of the books (at least not the ones that I've read) then you should come back daily to see what I write about! (wink)

Well, I'd better go before my author realizes that I've escaped from within the depths of her books. Oh by the way, please don't tell anyone that you've seen me--there's a huge reward out on my head. Thanks. See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...