Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A Walking Miracle

I met a woman today who is truly a miracle of God. The only possible way that she is alive and walking around today is through the grace of God. She has no kidneys in her body and does not have to have dialysis either. This is amazing because your body can't function properly without your kidneys which is why people with kidney problems have to have dialysis done. I just wanted to share this with you because I think that we all need a reminder sometimes that God exists, He cares for us, He is ALL powerful and He is definitely in charge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive....Still Free

Good day everyone. I know that I have not been on here lately to keep you updated. Things have been rather quiet and almost boring here la...